Drift for DPE long
This page uses cookies. By clicking this button you agree to using cookies.


Wall ties are used as a tie rod in the shell wall and combined with any of our wall brackets for anchoring in the wall behind.

See example in home construction

Drift for DPE long

Drift used to tie-rod No 20. Available in five versions.